Review Procedure: Rules of review of the papers submitted for publication in the academic journal "Pedagogical Review"
- Manuscripts submitted for publication to the journal are checked for compliance with technical requirements and compliance profile of the magazine. Materials that do not meet these requirements are returned to the authors with explanations about the reasons of refusal to publish.
- Accepted papers are distributed by category, in accordance with the research area. Information about the accepted articles is posted on the journal’s website.
- All manuscripts received by the journal are forwarded in accordance with the profile of research for review by the members of the Editorial Board. With the permission of the editor-in-chief or his/her deputies, they forward the article to external reviewers to other Tomsk or Russian universities.
- Reviews are conducted confidentially. The author of the work has an opportunity to receive the text of the review. After a positive review without comments, the article is accepted for publication and the author is notified about it. If the article is generally assessed positively, but there are some observations, the article along with the comments is sent back to the author for revision.
- In the event of negative feedback, the author will receive a reasoned refusal. Contact details of the reviewer are not specified and all further communication is made through the editorial office of the journal. The editorial office upon requests of the authors and expert council of the Highest Attestation Board presents reviews of manuscripts. Reviews are kept in the publishing and editorial offices not less than 5 years.
- Brief messages, letters to the editor, reviews, discussion papers, personal information, etc. pass only the primary expertise of the editorial board in accordance with the directions of scientific and external reviews and they are not forwarded to external reviews.
E-mail of the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org